Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Bead Table Blog Hop II Sand & Sea



My Bead Table Blog Hop Sand & Sea is being sponsored om March 12th by Lisa Lodge.  Each Artist, snd I believe there are 20, not sure, recieved a Stash of beads from Lisa representing the Sand or the Sea. We are to create a piece(s) using all of the stash mailed to us but not any of our own stash unless it happened to be on our table. lol.  O course I can't reveal my project yet, but I can show you my stash I recieved, I believe that it represents Sand:




Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope to see you on the 12th for the Reveal.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any tips?

    my weblog: cccam

    ReplyDelete