Friday, March 8, 2013

A PPLAUSE FOR CORY SOUP WELL DONE

My Beautiful soup has arrived from my patner Cory Tompkins.  All nicely packaged and labeled. I was late waiting for Cory's focal to arrive and anxious to mail out her soup because I was late and I didn't take pictures. :( of what I sent. We will have to wait on Cory for that.  However I took lots of pictures of my soup recieved: 




This is the focal and Clasp. Two extrodinary pieces.  Fabulous


Anyone who knows me, knows I LUV PINK, Opalite,Faceted glass beads


Coordinating Coral and Green Lampwork beads
 And then she gifted me with extra clasp, and bead caps,


Beautiful glass beads, I am overwhelmed at her generosity.  I will strive to do her proud. Thank you all for stopping by,  You all come back now!!

1 comment:

  1. Gloria, I am so glad you liked what I sent. I have taken pictures of what you sent me but they didn't come out good so I am going to take more. The focal you sent has this incredible sparkly streak in it that I have to show in the pics...it has me mesmerized! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete