Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hello, Its me again. Last month I attended the Grain of Sand Trunk show. I purchased some lovely clasps and met the lovely Maggie Roschyk. Maggie was wearing the necklace from her book and of course, I have my autographed copy.
I wish I had taken a photo with her. Hindsight Im still learning. This Necklace that is made out of seed beads Oh my God. Gorgeous! Simply Gorgeous. You know sometimes when we buy a strand a beads and their not all perfect? Maggie's book has a beautiful solution of what to do with those less than perfect beads. Now I am gonna sit down and see what I can challenge myself to do from the book. I don't play with seed beads but they Jewelry from them facinate me. While I sit Lets have a slice of Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake. Oh did I forget to tell you, I like to Cater as a hobby. (lol) Going to read now, Until next time Be a Beader.

No comments:

Post a Comment