Friday, November 16, 2012

BRACELETS FOR HOPE

Hello, Its me again, I don't really do bracelets but Are you familiar with the 7,000 Bracelets for Hope campaign? Many of us bead makers and jewelry designers are. It's a bracelet program for people or families who suffer rare genetic diseases. Here's a bit of information directly from their *donation page*: "Cause bracelets have been available for breast cancer and heart disease but there has never been a unifying symbol, color or bracelet that represents the rare and genetic disease community. That’s why we started the 7,000 Bracelets for Hope™ So I grabbed my collection of Blue beads
I Made a strand of seed beads, attached it to a strand of Dark Blue Freshwater Pearls, light blue beads, I caged a Pearl in copper, I love copper and mixing the metals. Strung a Crystal bead on one side and a Silver mesh Bead for balance on the other side. I have added silver metal bead caps in assorted sizes according to bead size. I must always have a little dangele. I used 3 Swavorsky crystals to make a dangle and on the strand to bring it all together. A nice clasp and chain makes it adjustable for the reciever of this Gift. I hope someone will enjoy wearing it as much as I enjoyed making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment