Friday, February 8, 2013

Embrace YOJP Week 6

Well all this excitement going on.  I am still waiting for shipment of my focal and some beads for BS.  Since I am in the second reveal it wont be too bad I hope.  We have over a foot of snow in NY and it is still coming down.   Any way This weeks theme Embrace for the Year of the Jewely Project. Embrace to surround or encircle.  I made a Bracelet and earring set for my friend Nellie.
We love Pink and she has a new little puppy.  I Found a sterling Silver Heart charm with a paw print, so cute.


I used Onyx beads, Swarovski Pink crystals, Artisan Beads from Two Sisters.  The Bracelet has Swarovski Crystal Rondells. I simply adore pink.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Gloria, I love the focal in this bracelet...beautiful design and the earrings are adorable!! Your friend is going to love this set.
    Hope you're staying warm, my parents are in CT and shared some pictures of the snow covering everything!! Glad I'm in FL at times like this.

    ReplyDelete