Tuesday, November 20, 2012

CHAOS




Welcome to my Chaos.
I went Blog hoppin.  looking at your work spaces and mine.  I sat down to ponder,I drank a glass of wine  And then I had a thought, some storage to be brought. So I took a little trip, to Ikea in my whip, Now I can design, A more organized space, is mine.  View my pictures of the draw file I purchased and put together.  Then hop over to  Sky's Creative Chaos for a FREE GIVE AWAY. A Marsha Neil pendant with some bead soup.   

Opening my files to put together

Finished file

File of goods

I now have a drawer for Findings, a drawer with tools,  a drawer with seed beads,  a drawer with projects currently being worked on and a drawer with some Gemstones http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50167158/

1 comment:

  1. I don't have an IKEA around here, any idea where I could find something like this??? I like the way you made that work! Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete